1. Establish a national health examination management platform to realize the unified formulation of physical examination standards, physical examination packages, and physical examination project fees. All physical examination institutions plan and dispatch centrally, which can realize the business of national health examination, outpatient self funded physical examination, public health examination and so on.
2. Establish a medical examination business information system covering the whole region, realize the full coverage of medical examination business in the hospital, and improve the quality of medical examination service and quality control standards.
3. Establish a unified interactive application of regional deployment system (his\lis\pacs\ ECG system \ hospital integration * mutual platform), and establish a standard and standardized data interaction system and abnormal data early warning system.
4. Establish functional modules such as complete basic information, physical examination data and management analysis of various service groups to conduct professional analysis of the health status of the population.
5. Establish a unified business system for each physical examination center, and exchange the physical examination data to the national physical examination management platform. On this basis, distribute the data to the regional health information platform and various provincial and municipal exchange platforms, and establish a unified way of external display, which can realize self release and third-party application access display.
3、 Function module
1. Information standardization management
Establish residents' personal files: identify residents' identities, establish personal health files, and uniformly manage health-related data generated by residents in different medical institutions; It supports real-time registration of single data, automatic registration of batch data, and manual processing
Unified management of institutions and equipment: support the registration management services of medical and health institutions, administrative divisions, instruments and equipment, medical and health personnel, and provide * one identification for these entities for unified management
The above is a detailed introduction to the public health physical examination management system. I hope it can help you. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will provide services for you with a professional attitude http://www.guantangyiliao.com/