1) Risk factor discovery
According to Chapter 4 "Intervention and Management" of the "National Norms for Chronic Disease Prevention and Control (Trial) 2011 Edition", it is pointed out that high-risk individuals with chronic diseases are those with one of the following characteristics:
(1) The blood pressure level is 130-139/85-89mHg;
(2) Current smokers;
（3）空腹血糖水平为：6.1 ≤ FBG<7.0mmol/L；
(3) The fasting blood glucose level is 6.1 ≤ FBG<7.0mmol/L;
（4）血清总胆固醇水平为：5.2 ≤ TC<6.2mmol/L；
(4) The serum total cholesterol level is 5.2 ≤ TC<6.2mmol/L;
（5）男性腰围≥ 90cm，女性腰围≥ 85cm。
(5) Male waist circumference ≥ 90cm, female waist circumference ≥ 85cm.
Individuals with three or more characteristics should be included in the scope of individual health management
2) Chronic disease monitoring and management
Community health service centers (stations) are carrying out the standardized management of chronic diseases focusing on "hypertension", "diabetes", "coronary heart disease", "stroke", and "malignant tumor". The construction of the "health house" should be able to provide the auxiliary role of standardized management for this part of the key population. For example, regular measurement of hypertension and blood sugar will help to timely grasp the control effect of hypertension patients and diabetes patients, Timely discovery and guidance.
3) Health assessment and guidance
Health management is different from disease management. Health management is mainly based on the current physical condition, identifying risk factors, integrating the current lifestyle, conducting comprehensive assessments, and providing health promotion guidance to achieve early prevention, treatment, and prevention of diseases. Starting from the cornerstone of prevention and control of health, such as "reasonable diet, moderate exercise, smoking and alcohol cessation, psychological balance, and health preservation".
4) Public health services
The construction of health huts in communities can improve the quality of national basic public health services, mainly reflected in "daily health examinations for residents", "disease screening statistics", "chronic disease prevention and control", "rehabilitation assistance", "health education", "health consultation", and "health management services".
4、 Health Cabin Service Process
1) By deploying intelligent physical examination machines at public service points such as grassroots medical and health service institutions, neighborhood committees, and street offices, residents' health sign data (height, weight, blood pressure, pulse rate, BMI, etc.) is collected and automatically transmitted to the residents' health management information platform (regional health information system platform), and pushed to the work platform of community doctors (family doctors).
2) During the physical examination, issue health abnormality indicators to residents and community managers.
3) Community doctors consult residents' health sign measurement data and provide corresponding health guidance. It can be forwarded to individual residents and their families through information platforms to inform them of their health status.
4) Individuals and family members of residents can log in to the corresponding health information platform to view their physical sign measurement data and health guidance suggestions.
5) The platform interfaces with the regional health record system to supplement residents' health records.
6) Regional managers are informed of the health information status of residents in the region based on information platform data, and provide business data for public health services.
This article is organized and published by the health website system. Do you have any understanding of these contents? For more information, please click on: http://www.guantangyiliao.com We will have more exciting content waiting for you to check out.